Counseling/Behavioral Health Services

Do You?

  • Work and/or live on a farm or ranch?
  • Need help locating a counselor or other behavioral health provider?
  • Have no insurance?
  • Unable to afford deductibles and/or co-pays?

The Farm & Ranch Stress Assistance Network-NC (FRSAN-NC) can help.

Contact the NC Farm Help Line at 844.325.3276 or
CareNet Counseling at 336.716.0855 or for more information.

Farm Health Connector

Farm Health Connectors in Anson, Duplin, Pitt, Robeson, and Wilkes Counties are trusted members of the agriculture community that work to assist farmers, farm families, and farm workers. Connectors work to address physical, social, and spiritual issues (e.g., medical supplies/equipment, food, utilities, transportation, caregiving, etc.) that cause stress by connecting those in need with community resources.

If you know a farmer or farm family that would benefit from the support and services of a Farm Health Connector, please contact the NC Farm Helpline at 844.325.3276 or CareNet Counseling at 336.716.0855.

Farmer to Farmer

Stress, anxiety or loneliness got you down? Need to talk to someone confidentially who’s non-judgmental & understands the struggles of farming and ranching?

Farmer to Farmer provides peer support for farmers, ranchers and their family members experiencing difficult times. Specially trained peer supporters are farmers, ranchers, family members and others working in agriculture.

To request a peer farmer for yourself or others, or to learn about volunteer opportunities, please call 844-325-3276 or email

To learn more about the value of Farmer to Farmer, please take a look at this video by Farm Bureau.

Farmer Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
ncIMPACT | PBS North Carolina

Counseling/behavioral health services and Farmer to Farmer are made possible with support from the NC Tobacco Trust Fund Commission, NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services and US Department of Agriculture.

Our Funders